Safety will always remain at the very forefront of the offshore wind industry and, with a decade worth of experience in this field, ENGIE Fabricom is proud to lead the market with a range of Statutory and Turbine Inspection services that ensures maximum life span of the wind turbine.
We understand the absolute importance that our clients face in ensuring all equipment remains as safe as possible. As such, our highly skilled renewables team are well experienced in carrying out inspections that extend the lifespan of their assets, reduce maintenance and operation costs and most importantly, increase the safety of their operations to protect their workforce.
Our safety solutions – carried out by our inhouse inspectors – include, but are not limited to:
- All ladders, monopile, platforms, hook-on points and bolts
- Paint inspection to NORSOK M501
- Lighting systems
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Set up rescue system for lower confined space entry
- ROV inspections
- Internal J-tube (hang off flange on airtight deck)
- Internal J-tube wires in confined space (under diver’s hatch)
- Internal water pH results and water level movement
- External cathodic protection (CP) measurements
- Compiling all results and produce detailed reports
If you would like to follow us on LinkedIn please click here