Mechanical and Piping Engineering:
ENGIE Fabricom delivers high quality, mechanical and piping engineering design, utilising the latest surveying and design tools to produce accurate and cost-effective designs with a quick turnaround.
We have highly skilled and experienced mechanical and piping engineers and designers with many years’ experience across various industries possessing extensive capabilities to deliver highly accurate feasibility studies and full detailed designs.
This includes site investigatory work to assist in problem-solving and fitness for service assessments.
- Aged plant and asset life extension surveys
- Specialist fault finding on equipment packages
- Piping engineering and design to all codes and standards
- Nozzle load calculations
- Piping material and valve specifications
- Tank, vessel and heat exchangers to engineering specifications for tank vessels and heat exchangers
- 3D surveys and processing using FARO Scanners and AutoCAD Recap
- Production of 3D model with AutoCAD® plant 3D design suite
- Piping specials datasheets
- Stress analysis using Caesar II®
- PER / PED assessment and compliance
- Construction work packs