Control and Instrumentation Engineering
ENGIE Fabricom has a longstanding reputation for the successful completion of both minor and major instrumentation projects which have consistently outperformed customer expectations.
We are highly experienced in operating in heavily regulated process industries and adhering to stringent operational and documentation requirements.
Our instrumentation design and engineering team, which comprises of chartered engineers, have the experience and capability to seamlessly provide our clients with a complete solution from concept through to commissioning.
Our services include:
- Specification and design i.e. correct instrument for correct duty
- Development of specifications in line with client’s standards and operational and maintenance objectives
- Fully integrated control system design utilising specialist systems integrators
- Development of functional specifications and functional design specifications
- Technical evaluation of clients’ preferred vendors
- Technical authority to progress design deliverables
- Final inspection and approval sign-off for delivered equipment
- In-house capability for all installation, testing and commissioning activities
- Control and Interface layouts, bespoke control cabinet and equipment configuration
- Hazardous area Installation and Inspection
- Pre-calibration and calibration
- Instrument piping and hook ups
- Loop testing and functional checks
Engineering is the heart of every system we design, and we combine innovation with attention to detail, whilst remaining flexible and adaptable throughout any instrumentation project. As such, we deliver tailored cost-effective solutions that fully meet our clients requirements.