ENGIE Fabricom Process Plant Safety Analysis
We work in partnership with our clients to understand and evaluate plant and process performance, offering a process plant safety analysis, which will define problems, develop potential solutions and identify opportunities. We then take this information and create business cases, potential project scopes and priorities for investment.
To fully understand and be responsive to our clients’ needs, a close working relationship is essential. One way of achieving this is through the ‘embedded engineer’ concept where we are able to place one or more of our engineers onto a client site for a period in order to gain first-hand experience of the day to day issues and problems which the client faces. By doing this, it helps to define and resolve these technical challenges at source and with a direct line into the wider ENGIE Fabricom range of capabilities.
What we do in our process plant safety analysis:
- Plant performance monitoring and evaluation
- Problem definition, trouble shooting and root cause investigation
- Project risk ranking and prioritisation
- Technical and commercial evaluations
- Process and plant criticality assessments
- Process safety verification
- Legislative and regulatory compliance
- Plant condition surveys and asset management studies
- Well defined and understood statement of requirements, recommended technical solutions and defined benefits