With construction being high on the agenda of the UK Government’s industry recovery plans amidst the outbreak of COVID-19 – with a commitment of £5bn capital investment in numerous infrastructure projects – this presents a great opportunity to recap on the broad range of services that ENGIE Fabricom offers.
Our project management teams are well experienced in overseeing a broad range of projects from concept right through to final installation and handover. We use innovative technologies and proven approaches to deliver a complete suite of mechanical and EC&I engineering processes which are complemented by our manufacturing, construction and installation services.
Our services include:
- Delivering small to largescale projects – from one-off to complete solutions
- Extensive experience in the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of complex pipework and piping systems for both Greenfield and Brownfield sites
- Client consultancy to shape and define efficient and cost-effective delivery methods
- Manufacture of pre-assembled units, structures and process piping systems
- Procurement and expediting of bespoke project deliverables
- Preservation and installation of plant, equipment and pressure vessels
- 3D scanning and installation of piping systems which includes compliance to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and internationally recognised standards
- Structural steel assemblies and pipe support systems
- Electrical and instrumentation to highly regulated specifications
- Testing and commissioning activities
Throughout the COVID-19 lockdown ENGIE Fabricom has maintained key workers and operational presence across many key supply chains and has working practices in place to accommodate national and local COVID-19 guidelines in an efficient manner.
For more information call +44 (0)333 207 4411 or email email@example.com
To view all of our construction capabilities click here