ENGIE Fabricom in the UK has strong links with the wider ENGIE Group to form strong partnerships with specialist divisions within Europe.
One such alliance is with ENGIE Fabricom Belgium, where proficient teams are engaged to work with UK employees to complete electrical and mechanical works on onshore and offshore facilities. The specialist skills of these teams ensure a seamless transition from onshore works through to the final offshore installation of a project.
Work undertaken throughout the UK predominantly involves a full range of tasks on electrical systems and stems from design, fabrication and installation through to commissioning and final handover.
Our project teams are mobilised to an ENGIE Fabricom location in the UK or Europe to ensure full familiarisation and understanding before any offshore works commence.
Project specific stages include
- Substation design and fabrication
- Management of all commissioning, electrical and mechanical resources
- Provision of training, onshore support, logistics, PPE and tooling
- Carrying out punch list items both onshore and offshore
- Recording all punch list and commissioning works for hand over and tractability
- Procurement of materials
- Completion of commissioning works and sign off
- Carrying out testing in LV systems, with sign off
- Final preparation and handover of substation to the client