Our onshore management team support the offshore wind technicians, with proven systems for control, recording and reporting to allow best in practice for term contract support.
We have our own in-house authorised technicians to carry out all isolations to work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic pressure systems. This is complimented by a best in class health and safety performance working within the demanding offshore environment.
Typical service works for offshore wind turbine systems includes
- Working in accordance with the Wind Turbine Safety Rules (WTSR), signed off Risk Assessments (RA) and Approved Written Procedure (AWPs).
- Meeting of requirements in line with the annual service manual
- Execution of work in accordance with a 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10 year service requirement, depending on the life of the asset
- Completion of all isolations and low voltage service requirements
- Carrying out ‘test for dead’ prior to completing tasks, after electrical isolations are complete
- Undertaking service work on hydraulic and pneumatic pressure systems
- Grease, oil and coolant checks, all mechanical works including bolt torque, hydraulic bolt torque and tensioning
- Recording of all work carried out during the service requirements in both hard and electronic copies
- Cleaning of foundation for handover