Here at ENGIE Fabricom, we have an established team to carry out both internal and external cathodic protection, providing analysis of the anodes to determine their suitability and level of protection provided to the monopile.
We carry out the offshore cathodic protection measurements, which are analysed so a detailed report can be issued on the anode performance. This is based on the offshore requirements recommended by the DNV specification for cathodic protection.
cathodic protection repair checks include
- External cathodic protection measurements
- Foundation set up for safe access into the confined space, including rescue equipment and fully trained technicians
- Internal cathodic protection measurements for foundations with anodes below the divers hatch
- Dissolved oxygen and pH measurements below the divers hatch
- Creation of documentation to support the measurements completed offshore