ENGIE Fabricom has successfully completed a number of projects to install internal sacrificial anodes. This service consists of working with clients to develop the installation method below the divers hatch to enable the anodes to be placed within the internal water.
Typically, our campaign involves travelling in and out of port each day on transfer vessels, as well as the following work
- Set up a rolling total of foundation equipment, components and safety access and egress
- Installation of a new ventilation system under the divers hatch within the confined space
- Paint and paint inspection to NORSOK M501 standards
- Installation of internal anodes in accordance with the developed installation procedures
- Inspection of the final installed ventilation system and anodes and sign off
- De-mobilise all the equipment from the foundation back to the onshore base