As part of our 2016 UK Way Forward strategy we are pleased to announce that Andrew Mitchell has been appointed to the role of Strategic Development Director UK with immediate effect.
Andrew will assume overall responsibility for the business development and proposals functions for all business lines and business units across the UK.
Specifically Andrew will have overall responsibility for:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Devising winning bid strategies to secure new works
- Maintaining and providing current business intelligence on key clients, targets and market developments through FIMS and other data sources
- Securing partnerships and joint venture arrangements with strategic suppliers and subcontractors
- Day to day operational management of the business development and proposals functions
Andrew and his team will work directly with the Management Leadership Team and support all Business Unit and Business Line heads to meet their key objectives and strategic priorities.