ENGIE Fabricom Construction
We have the resources and experience to offer a full mechanical and EC&I construction and installation service. The installation works are managed as a full project with the backing of our established project management organisation and capability.
Our regional operational businesses can provide the competent resources needed to undertake medium to very large projects, thus enabling us to provide long term, high value services including mechanical and EC&I.
Construction and installation services include:
- Installation of plant, equipment, pressure vessels and balance of plant packages
- Pipework installation in compliance with PED and most internationally recognised standards
- Structural steelwork and pipe support systems installation
- Final testing and commissioning
- Surface coatings, including paint systems, hot dip galvanising and pipe wrapping
- NDT services including radiography, MPI, DPI, UT, phased array etc.
- Pre-heat and post-weld heat treatment
- Insulation and fire proofing
- Heavy cranage and haulage
Once the pre-commissioning stage is complete, we can continue to provide professional engineering support during the final stages of commissioning.
Quality Piping Systems:
We have extensive experience in the design, manufacture and installation of complex pipework and pipework systems for both Greenfield and Brownfield locations for industrial process facilities.
Pipework systems are built in accordance with ISO 9001 quality systems and industrial standards, utilising a vast variety of materials including:
- Carbon steels
- Stainless steels
- Duplex/super duplex
- Inconel, monel and other cupro nickel alloys
- ABS, PVC, GRP, GRE, polypropylene
Applications may include:
- Service and process pipework
- Fire deluge and sprinkler systems
- Buried pipework
- Lined systems (PTFE, glass etc.)
- Jacketed pipework and heat tracing
- Research small scale tubing
- Instrument tubing, low/high temperature tubing
- High pressure/purity systems