ENGIE Fabricom are market leaders in successfully delivering Grouted Connection Remediation. One of the key challenges faced by clients with round 1 turbines is prevention of slippage between the monopile and transition piece. To date, our grout connection remediation solutions have been successfully delivered on over 170 wind turbine foundations. Our approach and solution has been favoured by many major tier 1 operators.
With market leading knowledge, we have developed effective solutions to repair common failures, including the grout infill of the connections between both monopiles and their transition pieces. This includes the installation of internal structural platform supports to the monopile.
Our team delivers a comprehensive complete offering including:
- Development of Risk Assessment / Method Statements (RAMS) / safety procedures
- Onshore and offshore setup and vessel charter if required
- Confined space working of various trades
- Inspection of J-tubes and re-jacking if required
- Installation of H-frame and jacking plates
- Development of welding procedures and NDT]
- Mechanical installation works
- Installation of ventilation systems if required
- Setup and jacking of bearings
- Painting both within confined space and above airtight deck to NORSOK standards
- Handover to the client with required documentation
For further information on ENGIE Fabricom’s industry leading grouted connection remediation solution, call +44 (0)333 207 4411 or email email@example.com.
To find out more about our grouting capabilities, please click here.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn