Anode Installation Services
ENGIE Fabricom proudly holds over 10 years’ experience in the offshore wind industry and has successfully helped its clients to transition into more sustainable low carbon environments.
Working hand in hand with clients, we can develop the appropriate anode installation below the airtight deck to enable the anodes to be placed within the internal water.
As part of our fully optimised solution – delivered by our most experienced and qualified inhouse technicians – ENGIE Fabricom ensures your project receives a complete installation service from entry level to development of RAMS and safety briefings, mobilisation of personnel and equipment through to the offshore installation.
Typically, projects consist of:
- Onshore site set-up of facilities
- Vessel charter, if required
- Load transfer vessels and transportation of technicians to the field
- The setup of foundation to include all safety equipment, components, access and egress
- Installation of ventilation systems under the airtight deck, within the confined space
- Painting and paint inspection to NORSOK M501 standards
- Installation of internal anodes in accordance with the developed installation procedures
- Inspection of the final installed ventilation system
- Full testing, commissioning and sign-off
- De-mobilisation of equipment from the foundation back to the onshore base.
Having successfully delivered many projects to install internal anodes, our demonstrable experience and robust procedures ensures a seamless end-to-end process.
To find out more about our internal Anode Installation Service click here, or get in touch with our Renewables Business Development Manager Phil Fleetham on +44 (0)7890 387462 or email@example.com
To keep up to date with ENGIE Fabricom news stories, please make sure to follow us on LinkedIn by clicking here.