Grouted Connection Remediation (GCR)
ENGIE Fabricom prides itself on being the industry leader for GCR across the renewable energy sector.
With remediations completed on more than 170 turbines to date, we have developed and implemented industry leading solutions that rectify grout infill failures on wind turbines between the monopile and transition piece.
Using our highly skilled in-house teams, our technicians are amongst the very best at working within the confined space lower working platforms and beneath tight decks.
Our skill sets include foundation and mechanical welding, NDT, painting, elastomeric bearing, installation, and inspection.
This experience coupled with our excellent health and safety record ensures ENGIE Fabricom provides a complete installation methodology and delivery on time on budget without ever comprising on safety and quality.
With our excellent health and safety performance we can offer a complete installation methodology which includes a summary of the following:
- Development of Risk Assessment / Method Statements (RAMS) / safety procedures
- Onshore and offshore setup and vessel charter if required
- Confined space working of various trades
- Inspection of J-tubes and rejacking if required
- Installation of H-frame and jacking plates
- Development of welding procedures and NDT
- Mechanical installation works
- Installation of ventilation systems if required
- Setup and jacking of bearings
- Painting both within confined space and above airtight deck to NORSOK standards
- Handover to the client with required documentation
If you would like more information about our GCR services click here, or get in touch with our Renewables Business Development Manager Phil Fleetham on +44 (0)7890 387462 or email@example.com
To stay up to date with ENGI Fabricom news stories, please follow us on LinkedIn by clicking here.