As investors and developers push ahead with new projects, we have put together an interactive and informative guide to include an insight into the extensive construction services that ENGIE Fabricom offers.
Our fully adept project management team work with clients to oversee a vast range of projects from entry level through to final installation and handover. We use advanced technologies and demonstrated approaches in delivering a full suite of mechanical and EC&I, which is complemented by our manufacturing, construction and installation services.
ENGIE Fabricom’s construction and installation services include:
- Client consultancy which helps shape and define efficient and cost-effective delivery methods;
- Manufacture of pre-assembled units, structures and process piping systems;
- Procurement of bespoke project deliverables;
- Preservation and installation of plant, equipment and pressure vessels;
- 3D scanning and installation of piping systems which includes compliance to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and internationally recognised standards;
- Structural steel assemblies and pipe support systems;
- Electrical and instrumentation to highly regulated specifications;
- Final testing and commissioning activities.
Covering all small to largescale projects – from single to complete solutions – the ENGIE Fabricom team also specialise in designing, supplying, manufacturing and the installation of complex pipework and piping systems for both Greenfield and Brownfield industries.
Adhering to all industrial standards – including achieving ISO 9001 quality systems – in the highly regulated industries that our clients operate in, our most experienced and qualified technicians have the capacity to work with even the most complex of materials across different environments.
Find out more about our construction services here.
To view our flyers click here