We aim to be our Clients’ Partner of Choice
After 44 years’ experience in the industry, we have established an extensive portfolio of successful multidiscipline project deliveries to a wide variety of UK industry sectors.
We provide high value consultancy, engineering, management and construction expertise across various industry sectors, made possible by our professionally trained employees.
Through our values of professionalism, integrity, trust and team spirit and the quality of our skilled workforce, we continue to build on our reputation for providing innovative solutions for our clients to achieve their objectives without sacrificing our key principles of quality and safety.
ENGIE Fabricom at a glance
1,000 employees in the UK
Up to £58m target revenue in 2020
Over 44 years experience
5 UK locations
ENGIE Fabricom, part of the global energy group ENGIE, is uniquely positioned within the engineering, design, procurement and construction market to provide engineering and construction services to our clients.
This is achieved by combining high level engineering skills with a wealth of construction expertise and capability across all UK industry sectors including Oil, Gas, Power, Chemical, Energy From Waste and Renewables.
Our aim is to be our Clients’ Partner of Choice.
We’re entirely committed to pursuing world class engineering practices. Accordingly, we consistently attract and employ talented people who take personal responsibility to ensure our ethical policies are an integral part of their jobs.
We encourage trust, integrity and high standards of education to ensure our professional services are always delivered through knowledge, expertise and practical experience.
Our commitment to conducting practices in a fair and transparent manner is consistent throughout all of our services, and we continuously aim to offer competitive and sustainable solutions whilst retaining a safe working environment.
- We have the highest degree of integrity, and professionalism in our conduct with each other and our stakeholders and suppliers
- We deliver professional project management and quality systems
- We train and develop our people offering positive coaching and mentoring
- We lead by example with a “can do” attitude
- We treat everyone with respect
- We pride ourselves for being an honest and reliable partner of choice
- We are ethical and trustworthy in everything we do
- We are open, truthful and respectful to all our people and stakeholders
- We keep our promises
- To pride ourselves on building strong, long-term relationships with our clients
- We ensure we maintain a safe working environment for all our people, clients and suppliers
- We aim to deliver high quality projects on time and to budget
- We build relationships based on mutual respect
- We value the talents of our people
- We believe team work is more powerful and productive
- We rely on each other for our Company’s success
- The more talent we have, the more we will accomplish
- We know our people, our capabilities and our experience
- We share in our collective successors “one Company, one team”
- We build an environment based on trust and respect
- Nothing we do is so important that we cannot take the time to do it in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- The caring and respect we show for our teams, stakeholders, and work motivates us every day
- We strive to create a positive environment compatible with promoting staff wellbeing, performance and achievement
- We engage with employees positively, empowering them to make improved lifestyle changes