Wind Turbine Painting and Inspection to NORSOK M501
ENGIE Fabricom has extensive experience and a proven track record over the last 5 years working offshore within the renewables industry. This involves a wide range of painting and inspection projects working on substations and wind turbines around the UK.
The painting and inspection projects have been completed in accordance with NORSOK M501 utilising our own in house painting and inspection team to ensure we have full control over all the aspects of work. This has involved a wide range of paint systems in accordance with the clients requirements including rope access and erecting and working from scaffold platforms.
Project specific stages may include:
- The management and coordination of the painting works
- Purchase of all paint and consumables
- Compile RAMS, procedures and documentation
- Training coordination of all resources
- Full site set-up including welfare facilities
- Water wash and salt-test
- WFT and final DFT checks
- Final hand over inspection reports
- Full turn-key project ownership from start to finish