ENGIE Fabricom Multidiscipline Detailed Design
Detailed design takes the developed FEED study and engineers this to the detail and quality required for construction.
We have a complete multifunctional engineering design capability:
- Process engineering and process/functional safety
- Mechanical and piping engineering
- Electrical, control and instrument engineering
- Civil, structural and building engineering
This is supported by a project services team which includes the following:
- CAD draughting using the latest ‘Intelligent Design’ software tools
- Project planning and estimating
- Document management and control
We can provide a discreet detailed design package, or can include this as part of a more integrated EPC/EPCm contract drawing on expertise and capability from the wider ENGIE Fabricom organisation.
Constructability is also a key principle in the development of the detailed design; we are able to draw on the extensive construction experience of the ENGIE Fabricom group in order to effectively achieve this.