ENGIE Fabricom Wind Turbine Engineering Inspections with Final Documentation
Extensive experience working within the offshore renewables industry from numerous inspection campaigns. This involves completing written and photographic inspections from the confined space below the divers hatch up to the nacelle. These are carried out in accordance with the written scheme requirements during the life span of the wind turbine.
Engineering inspections complete both pre and post installation of elastomeric bearings during the remedial repair of grout slippage.
Working alongside our clients to offer solutions to meet project goals whilst maintaining our key objectives of safety, efficiency and quality.
Internal and external inspections including:
- All ladders, monopole, platforms, hook on points and bolts
- Paint inspection to NORSOK M501
- Lighting systems
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Set up rescue system for lower confined space entry
- Internal J Tube (hang off flange on air tight deck)
- Internal J Tube wires in confined space (under divers hatch)
- Internal water PH results and water level movement
- External cathodic protection (CP) measurements
- Compile all results and produce detailed reports