ENGIE Fabricom, Stokesley, Teesside
Our Engineering, Design and Construction Management office in Stokesley is well placed to serve the North East of England for projects and services specialising in the Oil, Gas, Power, Chemical and Renewables industries.
As a progressive company, we seek to innovate and deliver cost effective solutions to support our client’s project requirements. We have a collaborative culture with expertise to support projects anywhere from their early stages of concept and FEED through detailed design to the execution phase and completion.
People, Skills and Heritage
ENGIE Fabricom has been established in the Teesside area for over 30 years with a proven track record of delivering projects and services. Building on our reputation with repeat business and a significant increase activity in recent years, ENGIE Fabricom has made significant investment in the North East of England doubling office capacity and project support facilities which provide an ideal and productive platform for most client’s requirements.
In addition to our engineering, design and management capabilities we have an established construction and maintenance workforce of circa. 200 personnel who have the experience, skills and acumen to deliver, improve and maintain best practice in mechanical, electrical and instrumentation disciplines. This provides the opportunity to offer a total and seamless in-house capability which has proven invaluable to optimise and deliver challenging timescale projects through minimising interfaces:
- Total capability from concept engineering to commissioning
- Seamless delivery of fast track projects across minimal interfaces
- Deliver a portfolio of projects up to £30m
- Deliver exceptional safety and quality performance
- Provide full ME&I process design, installation and management capability
- Provide innovative and cost effective project solutions
- Respond professionally and in a timely manner to our clients’ needs