Fabricom Offshore Wind Turbine Grout Repair
Extensive knowledge and experience gained during delivery of Offshore Wind Turbine Grouting Repair Campaigns.
Solutions identified to facilitate repair of the common failures to the grout infill of the connection between the Mono Pile (MP) and Transition Piece (TP).
Successful delivery to 54 Phase 1 wind turbines carried out in a single campaign that included installation of new jacking frames, bearings, welding, NDT, painting, J-tube inspection and installation of ventilation systems and supply of all fabricated components.
Installation work complete within the grout repair project:
- Full onshore and offshore setup and demobilisation
- Confined space working of various trades
- Development of RAMS/weld procedures/safety procedures
- Full equipment set up and demobilisation
- Inspection of J-Tubes and re-jacking if required
- Installation of H-frame/jacking plates
- Full offshore welding including NDT
- Mechanical installation works
- Setup and jacking of bearings
- Painting both within confined space and above air-tight deck to NORSOK standards
- Punch out and hand over to the client with full documentation