At A Glance
- The Group employs 154,950 throughout the world (of which 94,700 is in energy services)
- Operations in 70 countries
- €69.9 billion in revenues since 2015
- 1000 researchers and experts at 11 R&D centres
- ENGIE businesses are structured around 4 business areas: Energy Services, Power, Natural Gas and LNG
- The Group provides individuals, cities and businesses with highly efficient and innovative solutions largely based on its expertise in 4 key sectors: renewable energy, energy efficiency, liquefied natural gas and digital technology
ENGIE Fabricom UK
- A heritage of 40 years of successful multidiscipline project delivery to the Oil, Gas, Power and Allied industries
- Capabilities delivered throughout the UK and Europe
- 8 UK locations: London, Grimsby, Immingham, Stokesley, Middlesbrough, Lowestoft, Newcastle upon Tyne and Aberdeen, (Fabricom Offshore Services)
- We provide high value consultancy, engineering, management and construction expertise across all UK industry sectors including Oil, Gas and Power, Chemical, Energy From Waste and Renewables
- We are proud of our values – Professionalism ■ Integrity ■ Trust ■ Team Spirit
- 2,500 employees around the North Sea
ENGIE – A GLOBAL ENERGY GROUP
ENGIE Fabricom Oil Gas & Power Limited;
Fabricom Offshore Services Limited;
Resource Direct Recruitment Limited.
Origin Three, Origin Way, Europarc, Great Grimsby, DN37 9TZ (registered office).
Registered in England. Company number: 1189290.